Sunday, June 1, 2008

Understanding is The Secret by Richard Blackstone

Life is full of magic once you learn the tools of the magician. The secret is to use the law of attraction to advance your spiritual growth through continuous spirituality information designed to reach clarity on the life process. So how do we get from where ever we are to where we choose to be? What is the basic requirement that allows us to move toward the vision we hold of ourselves that reflects the highest values of what we wish to be? The bottom line tool that you need to pull out of your inventory of ideas and concepts is the tool of understanding. That is the reason you are reading this article and are in the process of developing a clearer understanding of the true nature of how things work. The words and concepts in this article have the potential to allow you to view life in a manner that is intended to serve you. They have the potential to allow you to see life from another perspective. This is what understanding is. It is to view the subject matter from many perspectives so that you can see what serves you best. I have been so blessed in my own life to have woken up to the reality of knowing “who I really am,” and from this knowingness I have been able to bring into my awareness the tools that have allowed me to reach clarity on the true nature of how things work. This wasn't always the case in my life. I spent over four decades mired deeply within the illusion that I was a separate entity on this planet and I bought into the prevailing belief system, which I was born into and grew up with, that told me I had to fend for myself because, “It's a jungle out there and the best way to get through life was to learn the rules, work hard and acquire as much money as you could so that you could proclaim yourself to be successful.” So that is what I did. I studied hard so I could learn the rules of the game and stay on the leading edge of the learning curve. I worked really hard to prove to myself and the world that if hard work is what it took to be successful, then I could work as hard as anyone to achieve that goal.

This “process” allowed me to accumulate money and I could purchase those worldly material possessions that are designed and marketed to us to make us believe that by the mere possession of these material items you could proclaim to the world that you were a winner. I learned the rules, I worked really hard and I accumulated the money. These actions gave the impression, to the physical world that I knew, through the image I projected, that I had reached the ideal that I was told to strive for. The ideal of “being successful.” By most of my societies standards I was successful. Well then, why didn't I feel successful? And why was it that this accumulation of money and material possessions did not fill the void of my definition of success? You see, I went through those years of my life engaged in a process. It was a process that was based on what I held as my belief system. That is, the beliefs that I held about life dictated how I conducted my life. I developed this understanding of life purely by osmosis. Nobody formally tutored me about the basic concepts of life and I didn't attend any educational classes that were designed to let me explore all the options and perspectives available to me. The prevailing belief system was a fear-based belief system stemming from the concept that we are a single entity, known as the label of our names, and this single entity was separate from all other people, places and things known to me. That's okay. That's the way it was and that would have remained the way I lived my life if I hadn't woken up to the knowledge and understanding of the way life really works and to the knowing of who I really am. I thought I understood the process of life but all I really understood was the illusion that I had created from the dysfunctional beliefs that kept telling me that I was a separate person from all other people, all other life forms, all other things that exist (seen and unseen) and separate from the source of all that is.


It is this illusion of separation that holds you hostage to “understanding” at a deep level “who you really are.” Seek “understanding” and you will liberate yourself to see your world from a whole new perspective.

No comments: